Get from opportunities and vague ideas to defined concepts in less than 2 days with our OKR-powered Workshops – Orchestrate with PACE: Igniting Innovation Series
Find out more!
START YOUR INNOVATION JOURNEY TODAY
What is Orchestrate with PACE: Igniting Innovation Series?
This is a thrilling 2-day workshop that sets the stage for groundbreaking ideas, seamless collaboration, and tangible results within your organization. Through a structured process and the utilization of the PACE framework (Planning, Alignment, Collaboration, and Execution), this series empowers teams to unlock their creative potential, foster collaboration, and deliver tangible outcomes.
In this captivating series, we’ve carefully curated engaging activities that will awaken your team’s imagination and foster cross-functional synergy. With PACE, participants can expect an immersive experience that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, fosters cross-functional collaboration, and provides a clear roadmap for execution. By the end of this exhilarating 2 day workshop, teams will walk away with a treasure trove of well-defined objectives, key results, and a roadmap for unleashing your transformation projects.
So buckle up and get ready for an unforgettable experience that will leave your competitors in the dust. Let’s make innovation the heart and soul of your organization—because success should always be an exhilarating adventure!
The Benefits of Ideation Workshops with PACE
Creating many solutions in a short amount of time
Validated techniques will help you to trigger new thoughts and produce tons of ideas and potential new concepts.
Leveraging Co-Creation for better outcomes
Foster a culture of collaboration and cross-functional teamwork, breaking down silos and enhancing communication.
Focus, prioritization, and alignment of cross-functional teams (+Voting avoids long discussions). Quick alignment of cross-disciplinary teams.
If applied correctly ideation keeps you focused on your user’s problems and challenges and addresses the desirability of the solution. You should also get a strong(er) understanding of the problem.
Laser sharp Focus
Prioritized concepts, aligned with the team, and voted for democratically as a team.
A Future Roadmap
An idea backlog for future prioritization/realization.
What people are saying…
Attending the Igniting Innovation session was a game-changer for me. The workshop provided a perfect platform to unleash my creativity, collaborate with talented professionals, and explore new horizons. The facilitators were exceptional, guiding us through various techniques and frameworks like PACE, that sparked innovative thinking. I left the session feeling inspired, empowered, and ready to drive change within my organization.
Participating in Intigent’s Igniting Innovation session was an incredible experience. The session provided a structured yet flexible approach to innovation, allowing us to explore new possibilities and push the boundaries of conventional thinking. The collaborative nature of the workshop fostered diverse perspectives, resulting in a rich and inspiring exchange of ideas. I left the session with a renewed sense of creativity and a toolkit of practical strategies to drive innovation in my work.
When to use an ideation workshop?
- After you properly defined the specific opportunity, customer, or business problem (in the best case in form of a How Might We (HMW) statement).
- In the process of developing new services/products/experiences.
- Finding new angles to solve complex problems.
Costs estimated (depending on requirements):
- Starting from $7,500
- Total 5-6 days (TBD with the client)
- 1 day – Alignment and understanding = Review of all relevant materials and potential stakeholder interviews + rework of the problem statement, How-might-we-statement (HMW), Product Alignment Document (PAD)
- 2 days – Preparation: Selection of appropriate techniques and workshop preparation based on the outlined scope.
- 2 x 1/1 day ideation workshop facilitation
- ½ -day documentation & handover
- Personalization of ideation workshop (selection of techniques to apply) based on the defined scope of the project
- Ideation briefing for all participants (e.g. commercial goals, methodology used, introduction to the tools used in the workshop/onboarding).
- Curation and management of external project participants.
- 2 x 1/1 day Ideation workshop with client + external participants based on validated ideation techniques.
- Documentation and Slide Presentation of ideation workshop.
- Idea backlog documentation.